There are many different ways to decorate your home for the holidays, but one of my favorites is bottle brush trees. I’ve seen them in several places and love their bright, tropical look! Whether you’re hosting a party or just want to spruce up your home before your holiday guests arrive, here’s how to decorate with bottle brush trees. But if you want to make your home truly unique, you’ll also want to decorate with them as well! Here’s how you can decorate with bottle brush trees!
How to Decorate with Bottle Brush Trees?
It’s time to start thinking about Christmas! If you’re looking for some natural decorations that will add some color and life to your home, look no further. Bottle brush trees offer a festive addition to any home at this time of year. Here are a few tips on how you can incorporate them into your holiday décor.
1) Start by choosing the type of tree you want:
- Place live evergreen branches in water or wrap in wet newspaper for a couple days before using them as decoration.
- Cut back the bottom one-third of a live, well-established Juniper bush and use it for decoration.
- Cut back the bottom one-third of a live, well-established boxwood bush and use it for decoration.
2) Choose an area of your home where you would like to place the tree. Consider whether or not it will fit easily within that space.
3) Take all the necessary steps so that the tree is stable and secure, such as putting weights around the base if needed. For more stability, plant roots may be placed in soil or pebbles wrapped tightly in damp cloths (like dish towels).
4) Fill a bucket with water and soak both ends of the branch(es). Be sure they are fully submerged so they do not dry out over time.
5) Decorate your bottled brush tree as desired!
Shop for Bottlebrush trees from Amazon here
Bottlebrush trees are a lovely addition to any home, but they’re also quite a commitment. They need some TLC and care in order to look their best. That’s why it’s important that you start shopping for them right away. You want a good selection so you can find the perfect fit for your decorating needs. Amazon has an amazing variety of trees for sale, making it easy and convenient for anyone who wants to buy them. These particular plants have been in our homes for decades now and there is no sign of them going anywhere anytime soon! When looking for plants on Amazon, be sure to check out the varieties available. These trees come in pink as well as purple shades, which will add a splash of color to any room. In addition, these plants come in various heights: taller or shorter ones depending on how much space you have available. With all these choices at hand, this shouldn’t be hard at all!
The next step is choosing between bare-root or potted plants.
Paired up with both real and faux evergreens, colorful bottle brush trees can add an accent color to a more wintery mantels.
Bottlebrush evergreens are a great way to add a pop of color in the winter months. They are also super easy to take care of because they don’t require much water. All you have to do is put them in a pot and fill it up with soil, leaving plenty of room for roots so that they can grow strong and healthy. Bottlebrush plants come in both real and artificial varieties so you can make your choice based on the style you’re going for. I personally prefer faux because they just look more realistic, but if you want one that will stay green throughout the winter then I suggest going with a real one instead!
For fun and simple DIY Christmas centerpiece ideas, use large bottle brush trees in a grouping.
We all love the holidays and there is no better way to get into the Christmas spirit than by setting up a centerpiece for your table. The most important part of a centerpiece is that it has to be fun and festive, so why not use some large, artificial bottlebrush trees? These come in many colors and sizes, but make sure you pick out at least one green tree so your centerpieces will have more depth. Plus, they’re really easy to use too- just put them in an empty vase or even a tall glass of water and then add some lights and decorations around it!
If you don’t want to spend the time making a huge centerpiece this year, using these artificial trees is the perfect option. They’ll brighten up any room and give you the feeling of celebration without having to do much work at all. They also look really cool when you set them on top of an empty bookcase or in front of windows to create interesting backdrops as well. You can also use larger versions as flooring pieces in order to fill up space or create a dramatic effect if needed. There are tons of options available when it comes to these faux trees, so take your time picking one out and find something that works best for you and your family’s needs.
Mix a variety of bottlebrush tree sizes to add interest to create a whimsical tables cape.
Pairing different sizes of bushes is a great way to add interest and depth. If you’re looking for a cohesive look, try placing the same size bushes in groups of three. If you want more variety, keep them in groups of two or four, for example. The larger bushes can be placed closer together than the smaller ones so that they balance each other out. You can also stagger the plants, which means placing them diagonally from one another instead of lining them up in order from left to right or top to bottom. In this arrangement, the first plant is placed on the left side of the table while its counterpart will be found on the right side across from it. It may sound confusing at first but take a moment to lay out all your brushes before starting your project and it should become clear how these arrangements work!
Enjoy your new decoration!
Bottle brush trees are a great way to add texture and color. They’re also really easy to set up!
- Fill a container about halfway full with water and place it on an outdoor table or chair. (If your container is large, you may want to use a smaller one inside the larger one so that if it tips over, only the smaller container will spill.
- Fill the bottom of your tree’s metal pot with pebbles and pour some water into it until they’re completely submerged and then place your tree on top of that so that the metal pot is inside the water-filled container.
- Gently push down on the base of the tree to make sure it has enough support from the stones underneath it and that there isn’t too much water in its pot. 4. Turn off any lights near where you’ll be placing your tree, as this can cause leaves to dry out prematurely. 5. Place fresh flower petals around your tree for decoration 6. Decorate with flower petals 7) Decorate with flowers 8) And done! You now have a beautiful new decoration for all seasons!
Bottle brush trees are a beautiful and classic way to add a touch of warmth to your home during the winter. They are easy and inexpensive – costing anywhere from $5-$25 depending on where you buy them and if they are already put together. All you need is a small vase, water, and some beautiful ornaments. Find out how below!
- Choose a small vase that will fit inside the top of the tree. You can use any size really – just make sure it won’t topple over!
- Add water up until the brim of the vase. Make sure there is enough room for all the branches without spilling out over the side. Now place the branches in the vase (see pictures). If your tree has lights in it, now would be a good time to turn those on so you can see what’s going on under the water line. If not, no worries. Just grab your favorite ornaments and fill up that baby!